Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Visiting Uncle Chris at Work

Uncle Chris took me to work with him today.  I had no idea that he worked in such a tall building.  But it is so cool, Uncle Chris has an office to work in.  It is not as big as Greg's, but it is still nice.  The really cool part is that he is close to a bunch of windows that you can stare out of all day.......and I kind of think that is what Uncle Chris does most of the time.  Beyond that, he has some really nice friends and they were all very nice to me.  I was able to watch Antonia work....she is a very hard worker and can type really fast.  She was the person that helped Uncle Chris and Aunt Robin find their puppy, Dallas.  I have to tell you, Uncle Chris spends a lot of time at work - it turned out to be a really long day.   We had to get up at 6:00 am to take Dallas for a walk and by 7:30 am we were out the door and on the way to work.  We arrived at 8:00 am and didn't leave until about 6:30 pm and we only stopped for lunch at 12:00 noon.  The good news is that Uncle Chris bought me a hamburger and soda. 



Here is me next to the picture of the Notre Dame football stadium in Uncle Chris' office


So, I had to watch Antonia (the one that types really fast) to learn how to type.  Uncle Chris said I was going to have to earn my keep and do his typing for him today.


As you can see, Antonia and I became close friends.


So after I learned to type, Uncle Chris made me type up all of his emails and his documents for the day.  As you can see, he gave me a small snack of an apple to keep me full of energy.

These are the windows that I was telling you about....Uncle Chris often talks about jumping out of them, but I think he is just joking!!!!!

Here is a picture with me and all of Uncle Chris' friends at work.  I am standing right in front of Uncle Chris' boss.  It was a really fun meeting, but they were all so serious and talking about banking the whole time.


Here is a picture I took of Uncle Chris when I snuck across to the Ritz Carlton and took a quick nap....and when I woke up, I saw Uncle Chris standing at the window calling my cell phone wondering where I was...oops!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment